Our API and SDK manuals are available for public view in the links below:
In order to use our API, you must use BioStar 2 and configure BioStar 2 cloud. Learn how to configure in the following link.
The restrictions of our API is as follows:
1. Cloud service must be used.
2. Cloud server is located in Japan (Amazon)
3. maximum call of api per day is 100,000.
If you do not want to use the Cloud because of
1. Security reasons (no internet access available)
2. Cloud server is too distant (slow connection)
3. Need to make more than 100,000 api calls per day
you can install a API Server locally. You can find the installation file at our download center.
- You can use the mobile app with API Server for Android devices only in BioStar 2.5 API Server and above.
* you will only be able to access the mobile app in the local wifi network.
- You must match the BioStar 2 server version and the BioStar 2 API Server version. Mismatching server versions are not compatible.
Although the manual is freely available, the SDK is available upon purchase. Please contact your local distributor to purchase it.
The release notes are updated in the following link.
The SDK package comes with a sample code of the following features.