You can upgrade the firmware of secure IO 2 in BioStar 2 like any other device.
1. Download the most recent Secure IO 2 from our download center.
2. Copy the firmware file to C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\firmware
3. Connect the secure IO as a slave device to a master device.
4. Click on the Secure IO 2.
5. Click Firmware Upgrade.
6. Click on the firmware version you want to upgrade.
7. Wait for the upgrade to finish
Caution: user authentication may not work properly during the firmware upgrade for secure io 2. Leave the door open if necessary.
Note: You cannot upgrade the firmware of secure IO 2 in BioStar 1.92. That feature hasn't been developed yet.