There is a way to adjust the matching security level of the device in the BioConnect Configuration File. I will list the instructions below on how to increase the limit but remember this is not a solution for bad fingerprint enrollments.
Standard format is at 4, and the max is 7. If you choose to go to 7 that requires an enrollment score of around 90. So maybe try setting it to a 5/6 first.
Instructions are as follows,
Go To Program Files x86 > BioConnect > Server > and select the Entertech.BiometricService.config file.
- I would recommend copying and backing up that file in a separate folder to begin.
- Open up that file and see the setting below and change the “4” to a 5 or a 6.
- Save that file, and make sure you add the .config extension to the desktop or another folder.
- Once that file has been saved, copy it from the file location and replace it in the BioConnect Service folder
- Run BioConnect up again and the enrollment quality will change