BioStar 2 T&A Daily Cycle Issue with DST
Affected Products & Versions: BioStar 2.4.1 and below
If a T&A Schedule with a daily cycle is used in a country that applies DST (daylight saving time), the schedule will not appear on the DST start and end date and the schedule will be pushed to another day.
1. On Add Schedule Template choose Daily for Type.
2. Add shift to desired days.
3. Click Apply & Next.
4. Apply a period and users.
5. Check the calendar view of a user.
6. Shift issue is seen on the DST start/end time.
Use the weekly cycle if possible.
Upgrade to BioStar 2.5 which includes a fix for the issue.