Automatic Logout as soon as TA operator tries to log in to BioStar 2
Affected Products & Versions: BioStar 2.x
When an user who is TA operator tries to log in to BioStar 2, he/she will be logged out forcibly. If you login to BioStar 2 as other Operator Level, there is no problem.
1. Try to log in to BioStar 2 as TA operator.
2. As soon as TA operator log in to BioStar 2, he/she will be automatically logged out.
We only have a solution for BioStar 2.4.1. If you have this issue in BioStar 2.4.1, please follow the below instructions.
** Only BioStar 2.4.1 can be applied.
1. Go to the below path.
· C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\nginx
2. Backup the original folder named "html".
3. Download the path file in the below link.
4. Extract the files. You can see a folder named "html".
5. Overwrite new "html" folder to the same path.
6. Check if your issue is resolved.
If you have the same problem with other version, please contact us (email@example.com) and give the information on specific version. We will provide the patch file.