If you want to initialize your database again you can follow the procedure below. Below is the procedure for MSSQL but you can do the same for the other databases as required.
1.Stop your database service on BioStar Server Config.
2.Change your Database Type to another one that you weren't using (if I was using MSSQL, I would change to SQL Server).
4. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\BioStar\server
5. Run DBSetup.exe
6. A popup will occur as below (if it asks you to install MSSQL, click cancel if you don't need to install it)
7. Set your database settings as required and click Setup.
8. Wait for the process to finish.
9. Check on MSSQL Management Studio to see that your tables are populated.
10. Change your BioStar Server Config's Database Type to MS SQL Server again and Start your server.