Firmware package is no longer included in the installation of BioStar 2.
This decision was made to make quick changes to the firmware package once a hotfix is ready.
You have to follow the following steps to use the BioStar 2.6 firmware for devices.
1. Go to the installer page.
2. Download the firmware package.
3. Open C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)
4. Right click and create a new folder. (if the firmware folder doesn't exist)
5. Name the folder firmware.
6. Extract the files in the firmware package.
7. Paste the firmware folder files into the firmware folder.