If you're using BioStar 2.6 and above, you may want to upgrade your license once you require the new features of a higher tier license.
In that case you can apply the license by following the procedure below.
1. Stop BioStar Services in BioStar Setting.
2. Open your license folder in C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\lic
3. Back up the .lic files in case you need them.
4. Delete the .lic files in the C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\lic folder.
Note: If you want to leave the T&A license applied, open lic file with notepad and see if its the TNA license.
Do not delete the license if you want to leave it as is.
5. Start BioStar Services in BioStar Setting.
6. Log in to BioStar 2.
7. Go to Settings > SERVER > License
8. Enter your new license and Activate.