There was an issue of BioStar2 v2.4.1 for T&A users&user group.
The T&A report of BioStar2 is not generated when a user selects [User group] to see the T&A report in accordance with the selected user group. The problem won't occur when you select a user only.
The user group information of BioStar2 AC are different from the user group information of BioStar2 TA.
It's BioStar2 TA bug of BioStar 2 v2.4.1. It has been fixed to v2.5.
But, the problem will be kept even though you upgrade your system to v2.5 or higher veresion than v2.5 if you do not update current status.
1) Stop BioStar2 TA Server only
2) Run MySQLWorkbench and access BioStar2 TA DB
3) Find uguser table and run the query below
select * from uguser;
4) Choose all data of uguser table and delete the rows and then, click [Apply]
5) Confirm the table if the data is properly deleted
6) Run the below query and see systemsetting table
select * from systemsetting;
7) Right click on last_udt_ver_for_user_sync and click [Set Field to NULL] and then, click [Apply]
8) Go to C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\ta\dist\apps\server\models and make a backup file for user.js file
9) Download the attached user-edited.js file and modify the file name as user.js
10) Copy the file to C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\ta\dist\apps\server\models
11) Start BioStar2 TA Server
12) Wait till the AC user and TA user are synchronized
- I waited for 1 hour and all information were synchronized.
13) Stop Biostar2 TA Server again
14) Go to C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\ta\dist\apps\server\models
15) Delete the user.js file and restore the original user.js file
16) Start BioStar2 TA server