There are two different API BS2_ResetConfig & BS2_FactoryReset.
1. BS2_ResetConfig : Deletes all configurations
- If the 'include DB' is true, zone-related tables(except user and event log) will be deleted.
2. BS2_FactoryReset : Deletes all DB & configurations
- It deletes user and event logs too.
- Device operates this API to protect information when secure tamper occurs(SSL)
- We have an issue that it doesn't clear all configurations including background image due to unconsidered conditions.
In conclusion, please call both BS2_ResetConfig(including DB=true) and BS2_FactoryReset to initialize all configurations & database in the device.