From BioStar 2.8.16, you can use X-Station 2 as a slave device for CoreStation. Please notice that you need to match the BioStar 2 and CoreStation firmware versions to use this function.
1. Supported version
1) BioStar 2: v2.8.16 and above
2) CoreStation firmware: v1.5.2 or above
2. Supported models of X-Station 2
- All models; Card only, Card + QR, Card + Fingerprint (Check out X-Station 2 specifications)
3. Feature notice
1) You CANNOT upgrade X-Station 2 firmware during the device is in Slave mode.
- To upgrade X-Station 2 Slave device's firmware, you need to connect the device BioStar 2 directly via Ethernet.
2) You can use 'Secure Tamper' on X-Station 2 Slave device.
3) Image Log setting is not available during X-Station 2 is in Slave mode.
- Suprema will improve this part in the further releases.