Normally, you would backup and restore a database to restore your previous user database.
However, if there is a special circumstance where you have to upload users from the device, follow the steps below.
1. Log in to BioStar Client with an administrator account.
2. Go to the User menu.
3. Click Manage Users in Device.
4. Select your device.
5. Change the Display to a different value as desired (Click > arrow key to refresh the page)
Note: if you select many users, it may take a few minutes to load. The page will appear as not responding, but do not close out and wait for the screen to refresh)
If you want to only upload users that have different information from the server, check Hide Same Users
6. Click and select the users you want. (click + scroll down/up + shift + click)
7. Click Get from Device.
8. If the same user already exists on the server you will be prompted with the popup below:
If you want to overwrite the information on the server with the users you have on the device click Yes to All.
7. Wait for the transfer to finish