If you run into the following error when clicking on a device in the device menu:
The error means that you have information in the device which is different from the information on the server.
The cause could be as follows:
1. You have changed configurations in the device via the SDK which is different from the server.
- i.e a Wiegand format configured to a device that is not available on the server
2. You have changed configurations in the device via the LCD screen which is different from the server.
- i.e adding a device administrator on the device. Create a device admin in BioStar 2 to avoid this issue.
3. You have used the device in BioStar 1 and have not set it to factory default
- the device has information that is not compatible with BioStar 2, hence it is requesting a factory default.
You will have to factory default the device to use it with BioStar 2.
4. There are configurations on the device that you configured in another server.
- i.e device admin, Wiegand configurations on the device aren't values that are stored in the current server because you originally configured it from a different server.
In order to remove this warning popup, you would have to delete the manual changes you made on the device or click reset and factory default the device.