This only applies to BioStation 1.
You can export the device logs from the device and then import it with BioStar by plugging in the USB in the BioStar Client PC.
Note that not all USB memory sticks may work with BioStation as shown in the manual:
Follow the steps below to import the logs via USB.
1. Plug USB to BioStation.
2. Press ESC to enter the menu.
3. Go to the Network menu.
4. Enter the USB menu.
5. Set USB Port to Enable
6. Go to Network > USB Memory
7. After loading finishes press Initialize
8. Choose Export Virtual Terminal and wait for a success message.
9. Unplug USB
10. Plug USB to PC
11. Open BioStar Client
12. Enter Device Menu
13. Click Add Device.
14. Select Virtual USB Device.
15. The USB information will be found, click Next.
14. Check your device and click Add.
15. Click Finish.
* If you already added the device via network you cannot add the device with virtual device. You have to delete the device from the device tree first.
16. Enter the Monitoring Menu
17. Click Upload Log
18. Select what log range you want to upload (All, recent, date duration)
19. Select Device Type as Reader
20. Select your virtual device.
21. Click OK