This material will introduce you on exporting table contents into an excel file.
*Before this event, you must be able to connect to your database on SQL Server Management Studio
1) First connect to the database of your interest using SQL Server Management Studio
- in this example it is named "BioStar"
2) Expand it and click on the table of your interest, right click and go "select Top 1000 rows"
3) Erase the "TOP (1000)" part and then execute, you can see the results table below
4) Right click on anywhere on the Results table and then click "select all"
4) Right click on the table again and then click "Save Results As.." there will be a popup window to ask you where you want to save the csv file.