This material will talk about how you can export database table into an excel file for BioStar 2.
*Before this material, you must be able to access Maria DB via HeidiSQL
- Please refer to the link below for how to download and use Heidi SQL
[BioStar 2] MariaDB Access and Account Configuration
1) Access your database through HeidiSQL
- In this example we are interested in "biostar2_Ac" database
2) Expand it and go to the table of your interest
- In this example, we are interested in event log, which is "t_YYYYMM."
-> go to Data tab of the table, you will see the data of your interest
3) click on anywhere of the data table, and press CTRL + A
- right click and go "export grid rows"
4) Check on "File" and select the icon on the right side of the bar, it will popup the window to ask you where you want to save the file
- select the location where you want to save it and set the name of the file
- set Output format to Excel CSV
- set other options as you like
- click OK to complete the saving
5) When you go to the location where you set to save, you will see the file being saved
*If you are wondering how to compute SRVDT and DEVDT when you export it to Excel file, please refer to the links below.
[BioStar 2] Event Log in the AC Database
[BioStar 2] BioStar 2 Database Table (DB Link)
I hope that was helpful.
Have a nice day!