BioStar 2 2.7.2v Release
Dear Valued Partners,
BioStar 2 2.7.2v was released with notable improvements.
Update & Changes in 2.7.2v
New Features and Improvements
1.1 Add the Security menu.
- Change Password Level options.
- Support to the setting for Maximum Password Age.
- Support to the setting for Maximum Password Change Limit.
- Support to the setting options for password failures at login.
1.2. Support to Live Video View on Graphic Map.
1.3 Support to viewing Anti-passback Zone and Fire Alarm Zone on Graphic Map.
1.4 Support to the storage path settings for image logs and auto saving without viewing or checking logs from the monitoring.
2.1. If more than 16 cameras are added to the server, the camera screen is not output.
2.2 In an environment that uses an MSSQL Server database, the server restarts when an administrator adds more than one signal input event to the trigger & action of the device.
2.3 The HTML tag is displayed in the daylight saving time settings page.
2.4 Once an image file set with a graphics map is deleted, the graphics map image cannot be modified.
- Upgrade needs to be made carefully following the below link.
- Please make sure to make DB backup before upgrade, in order to avoid any possible data loss.
The next version (2.7.3v) is scheduled to be released in the midst Feb 2019 with notable bug fixes and improvements.