From BioStar 2 v2.7.3, it is changed the way new settings are applied when adding administrators using batch edit of devices.
To find more information about the batch edit from BioStar 2, please refer a below article.
1. No matter the version of device firmware, it will be stored in append mode.
- Before BioStar 2 v2.7.3, it was overwrite mode when you use batch edit.
2. If there is an administrator in a new device and you add a new administrator by batch edit from device tab, it will be stored 'original administrator + new administrator added by batch'.
3. If there is an administrator in a new device and you edit an administrator who is already saved by batch edit to another operator level, the administrator will be stored with changed operator level.
4. If the maximum administrator went over after you add new administrators by batch edit, there will be no error message and exceeded administrators will not be stored.
- You cannot select and manage administrators as your prefer.
5. As the batch edit operated in append mode, you cannot delete administrators by batch edit.