From BioStar 2.7.4, we support Quick Enrollment for FaceStation 2.
- Quick Enrollment?
The user can register face with only one step, not the default procedure of 3 steps.
When you set this option to 'Enabled', the face registration procedure is set to 1 step.
If you set the option to 'Disabled', it is set to 3 steps. To register high-quality face templates, disable Quick Enrollment.
- Default face register procedure
- Registering the front face (Quick Enrollment only use this step)
- Moving the face up and down
- Moving the face to the left and right
- Quick Enrollment is available only for FaceStation 2 and FaceLite.
- FaceStation 2 FW which is supported 'Quick Enrollment' will release at end of July.