From BioStar 2.7.8, search for visitors using fingerprints is supported in the visit application page and the VISITOR menu.
- If there is no fingerprint device in the Visitor PC setting, then the fingerprint search button will not show up.
- If one fingerprint is registered in multiple visitor's fingerprint data, then we cannot guarantee the searched data is correct or not.
1. Search for visitors using fingerprints from the Welcome Page (= Self-Registration Page of BiStar)
Once a user has been visited the site before, you can search the visitor through the fingerprint search button.
1) Open the Visitor Welcome page and click the fingerprint search button.
2) If the user is already visited before, you will get a confirm pop-up window with the name and phone number indicated. But if the user cannot be found, then the alert pop-up will show as the below image.
3) If the Visitor information is correct as the user's and click 'YES', then the user can proceed to accept terms and update user information include the fingerprint.
2. Search for visitors using fingerprints from the VISITOR menu
At the information center(visitor center), a user can search for visitor data via fingerprint search. If you are the visitor who has a visiting history or who is a checked in visitor then can be searched from this menu.
- You cannot search the expired user who already did Check Out.
1) Go to BioStar 2 > Visitor menu and click 'Search Visitor' button to search by fingerprint.
2) If the fingerprint is found from the stored data, it will show the visitor's user name and phone number.
3) If a searched user is a visitor who just registered but not 'Check In', then you can review and edit the user information and 'Check In' on the visitor detail page.
If a searched user is a visitor who already 'Check In', then you can review and edit the current user information and 'Check Out' on the visitor detail page.
4) The fingerprint search priority will be as the below.
- Priority 1> Search the check in data and today's visiting request list and show the result.
- Priority 2> Search the check in data and the future date from today's visiting request list and show the result.
- The past day's visiting request is regarded as a 'NEED TO BE DELETED' data and not to search.