Before we have CoreStation Setup Manager, you had to connect all devices from CoreStation to all Slave devices with BioStar 2 to check the installation is correct or not. Even though the installation size is huge, there was an exception.
But from now, you can check your centralized system is correctly installed or not without Internet connection via CoreStation Setup Manager.
* User guide is attached at the bottom of the article.
Supported CoreStation Firmware
v 1.3.1 ~
You can find a brochure from Suprema official Website; link
- CANNOT use the CoreStation Setup Manager with BioStar 2 server at the same time.
- To connect your device with BioStar 2 server, you need to LOG OUT from the CoreStation Setup Manager.
1. Easy Network Settings via User-Friendly Interface
A. No Ethernet connection to set controller IP.
- Just need to connect the CoreStation and your Test PC in 1:1 via Ethernet cable.
B. Save a lot of time in the first stage of BioStar 2 or OEM's software setting.
- You do not need to install BioStar 2 and make a TCP/IP connected environment.
2. Slave Device Settings of CoreStation
A. Checking slave device connection to CoreStation.
- Even if you only connected the CoreStation with your PC, you can search all Slaved devices if RS-485 connections are correct.
- You can check Slave devices' status from Device List by CoreStation's every port.
3. Offline Firmware Upgrade
A. Enable to upgrade firmware locally without an Internet connection
- Whether you have an Internet connection or not, a firmware upgrade is possible.
- If you are offline and just have a firmware file, you can use the firmware upgrade feature in the CoreStation Setup Manager.
4. Easy Monitoring Status
A. Diagnose in/output, relay, and Wiegand reader status
- You can easily check all Input/Output/Wiegand port status at once without the BioStar 2 server.