This is the troubleshooting guide of Suprema Mobile Access. When you meet 'In Use' message during registering the device on Airfob Pass app, please refer the article below.
<Possibilities of the Status 'In Use'>
- Users remain in the device.
- The device did not restore to default.
- The device is connected with BioStar 2 server.
<Steps for Troubleshooting>
Step 1. No user should remain on the device. However, if the 'Automatic User Synchronization option' is configured, users could remain on the device.
- Select 'Not Used' at BioStar 2 > Settings > Server > User/Device Management > Automatic User Synchronization.
- Click your device from BioStar 2 > Device > Device List and right click the device you would like to clear users.
- Click 'Manage Users in Device' and delete ALL USERS.
Step 2. Restore the device to default through BioStar 2 or 'Suprema Device Manager' application.
- Restore from BioStar 2 : Go to your device and click 'Restore to default'.
- Restore through app : Get in to the Suprema Device Manager app and follow 'Network Setting > Log in > Choose your device > Settings > Restore to Default'.
Step 3. Delete the device from the device list or disconnect LAN cable from the device.
If you still meet a same issue after following the upper procedure, please contact Suprema Tech Support team.