As you know, BioStation 2 is the only Suprema device that has a separate TTL Output port. In order to support various installation environments of customers, Suprema improved the function to configure Trigger & Action through the TTL Output port of BioStation 2.
Before you use the feature, you should match both BioStar 2 software and BioStation 2 firmware version as follows.
- BioStar 2 SW : v2.8.3 or later
- BioStation 2 Firmware : v1.9.0 or later
1. Configure at Device Trigger & Action
- BioStar 2 > Device > BioStation 2 > Advanced > Trigger & Action
2. Configure at BioStar 2 Global Trigger & Action
- BioStar 2 > Settings > Trigger & Action
3. Configure at BioStar 2 Door Alarm
- BioStar 2 > Door > Alarm
4. Configure at BioStar 2 Zone Alarm
- BioStar 2 > Zone > Alarm