What we want to introduce on this page is a feature that can manage Elevator control, not only Floor Level and Access Group but also allowing a user to access a specific floor by confirmed schedule. With this function, you can manage the Scheduled Unlock Zone of the Elevator just like the Scheduled Unlock Zone of Door.
The existing Scheduled Unlock Zone operates based on the Door, but we improved the feature to work on the Elevator. However, it does not work on the entire elevator, It operates on specific Floors.
- To use this feature, you need to match both BioStar 2 server version and the device firmware version.
- BioStar 2 Version: V2.8.3 or later
- Some firmware versions are not released yet. Star mark versions(*) will be released in 2020 4Q. (Updated date : Nov 24, 2020)
|Product Name||Version||Product Name||Version||Product Name||Version|
|BioStation 2||V1.9.0||BioEntry P2||V1.4.0||XPass 2||V1.2.0|
|FaceStation 2||V1.4.0||BioEntry W2||V1.5.0||BioStation L2||V1.6.0|
* BioStation L2 FW V1.6.0 released in August 2020.
1. To Configure Scheduled Unlock Zone of Elevator
- The default configuration of the Scheduled Unlock Zone is 'Door'. If you want to configure Elevator Scheduled Unlock Zone, you need to toggle the 'Door/Elevator' button.
- After changing the button to 'Elevator', Elevator and Floor menu will come up.
2. Choose Elevator and Floor
- The floor combo box will come up when you choose an Elevator.
- You can choose one Elevator and multiple Floors.
- You can choose the Elevator which already configured in another Scheduled Unlock Zone.
- You can configure the 'Started by User Authentication' feature as well.
3. Checking Elevator's Scheduled Unlock Zone Status
- When the schedule is started, then the Scheduled Unlock Zone of Elevator will be changed to 'Scheduled Unlock' in the Status column.
- You can check each Floor status at the 'BioStar 2 > Monitoring > Floor Status' menu.
- You can check the Elevator Scheduled Unlock Zone at the 'BioStar 2 > Monitoring > Zone Status' menu.
- You can find Scheduled Unlock Zone history in 'BioStar 2 > Monitoring > Event Log' as follows.