PART 1 - GENERAL
The intent of this document is to specify the minimum criteria for the design, supply, installation, and commissioning of the FaceStation 2.
- Section includes a biometric reader and door controller with Ethernet network connectivity.
- Product - An IP enabled biometric reader and door controller, capable of scanning and registering faces and RFID cards, managing users and controlling access.
- IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Standards
- FCC - Code of Federal Regulations, Title 47, Part 15, Class B
- Conformity for Europe (CE) - R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC
- Korea Certification (KC)
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) - (EC No. 1907/2006)
- The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) - Directive 2012/19/EU
- Bluetooth SIG
- Manufacturer shall be ISO 9001 certified with a minimum of five years’ experience in producing access control equipment.
- Installers shall be trained by the Manufacturer to install, configure and commission the access control system.
- Manufacturer shall provide a limited ( ) month warranty for the product to be free of defect in material and workmanship.
PART 2 - PRODUCTS
17F Parkview Office Tower, Jeongja, Bundang, Seongnam, Gyeonggi, 463-863, Republic of Korea
Tel: 82-31-783-4502, Fax: 82-31-783-4503, www.supremainc.com
- Model(s): FaceStation 2
- Alternates: NONE
- The biometric reader and door controller (“reader/controller”) shall be an IP-enabled device capable of scanning faces and RFID cards, managing users and controlling access.
- Time Attendance and Access Control device based on Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Quad Core 1.4 GHz with 1GB RAM
- Built-in Wi-Fi module (IEEE 802.11 b/g)
- Live face detection technology
- 4” TFT color LCD with capacitive touch screen
- Wi-Fi, RS-485, Wiegand, TTL, Relay, USB, Tamper
- Built-in card reader with card options (125kHz EM, HID Prox & 13.56MHz MIFARE, MIFARE Plus, DESFire/EV1, FeliCa, iCLASS SE/SR, NFC & 2.4GHz BLE)
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) system
FS2-D-TCM10LA: 125kHz EM & 13.56MHz MIFARE, MIFARE Plus, DESFire/EV1, FeliCa, NFC
FS2-AWB-TCM10LA: 125kHz EM, HID Prox & 13.56MHz MIFARE, MIFARE Plus, DESFire/EV1, FeliCa, iCLASS SE/SR, NFC & 2.4 GHz BLE
RF read range
MIFARE/DESFire/iCLASS : 50 mm, EM/HID Prox/Felica: 30 mm, BLE: 50 mm
* RF read range will vary depending on the installation environment.
1.4 GHz Quad Core
8GB Flash + 1GB RAM
4” color TFT LCD
800 x 480 pixels
140 ea (940 nm)
24 bit/Voice DSP (echo cancel)
-20°C - 50°C
-40°C - 70°C
0% - 80%, non-condensing
0% - 90%, non-condensing
720 x 480 pixels
Visual Lens : Diagonal 92.7°, IR Lens : Diagonal 58°
Dimension (W x H x D)
141 x 164 x 125 (mm)
Bracket: 74g (Including washer and bolt)
CE, FCC, KC, RoHS, REACH, WEEE, BT SIG
* BT SIG is applied to only FS2-AWB model.
720 x 480 pixels
Image bit depth
8bit, 256 grayscale
Live face detection
Max. User (1:1)
Max. User (1:N)
Max. Template (1:1)
Max. Template (1:N)
Max. Text Log
Max. Image Log
Supported (Built-in, IEEE 802.11 b/g)
* Wi-Fi is applied to only FS2-AWB model.
Supported (10/100/1000 Mbps, auto MDI/MDI-X)
1ch Host or Slave (Selectable)
1ch Input, 1ch Output
USB 2.0 (Host)
Voltage: DC 24V
Switch input VIH
Switch input VIL
Switch Pull-up resistance
4.7kΩ (The input pots are pulled up with 4.7kΩ.)
Wiegand output VOH
More than 4.8V
Wiegand output VOL
Less than 0.2 V
Wiegand output Pull-up resistance
Internally pulled up with 1 kΩ
Voltage: Max. 30VDC
30°C to 45°C (86°F to 113°F)
(Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference)
≤ 50 mK (@25°C, F# = 1.0)
120 × 160
(W x H x D)
77 mm x 46 mm x 22.2 mm (3.03" x 1.81" x 0.87")
Adjustable, 40 cm–80 cm (15.7" to 31.5")
PART 3 - EXECUTION
- Contractor personnel shall comply with all applicable state and local licensing requirements.
- Contractor shall avoid locating the reader/controller in a location subject to direct sunlight, dust or soot.
- IP addressing shall be coordinated with the Owner’s responsible IT personnel.
- The device shall be stored in an environment where temperature is in the range of -40°C - +70°C.
- The device shall be stored in an environment where humidity is in the range of 0% - 90%, non-condensing.
- The device shall be installed in an environment where temperature is in the range of -20°C - 50°C.
- The device shall be installed in an environment where humidity is in the range of 0% - 80%, non-condensing.
- All wires shall be run through conduit to prevent failure caused by rodent damage.
- Connections between card readers and a door controller shall not exceed 100 meters.
- All peripheral devices shall be grounded.
- To avoid RF interference, a minimum separation distance must be maintained.
- Be aware of the distance between the FaceStation 2 and the power supply when using a separate power supply. The power supply should be installed as close as possible to the device. If not properly connected, the device may malfunction. We recommend that use 16 AWG or 18 AWG cables if the distance between the device and the power supply is too far. The distance that can be connected may vary depending on the cable specifications and installation environment.
Max. extended length
CAT5 UTP 2-Wire
- DO NOT extend the length of power cable when using the power adapter(DC 12V (±10%), 2.5A).
- All network connections to the reader/controller shall be tested for proper levels of performance.
You can refer to the PDF file attached.