Suprema has improved some thermal functions in BioStar 2.8.8 to improve user convenience.
1. When sending email notification in Trigger & Action for the case of measuring higher than the reference temperature, the measured user's temperature value is included in the mail body.
2. An item called 'Thermal Report' has been added to the BioStar 2 Monitoring menu, so it is possible to separately collect and view only logs that confirm temperature measurement values.
- This report supports Print and CSV export.
3. Removed the 'Temperature' item that was supported as a default column setting in the BioStar 2 Monitoring Event Log and Real-Time Log.
- Users who use Suprema's Thermal function can manually add by selecting the 'Temperature' item in 'Column Setting'.