From BioStar 2 v2.8.10, BioStar 2 New Local API improves functions as two items.
1. Fixed bug when creating a new user group via API
The largest user group ID was sent as a response value regardless of the user group ID when creating a user group using POST/api/user_groups.
2. Added descriptions about server matching
If you use PUT /api/setting/biostar/server_matching, you may set server matching function via API.
* Supports retrieving thermal report and enrolling Visual Face via mobile
We planed implementing APIs which are able to retrieve thermal report and enroll Visual Face via mobile on BioStar 2 v2.8.10, but two APIs excluded from this version. So we support it by a patch file through the below link. These APIs will implement on BioStar 2 v2.8.11. (Relevant article)
- Patch for BioStar 2 v2.8.10> Download (FISS-2586.zip)
- How to apply the patch file
a. Download the patch file and unzip it.
b. Stop all services of BioStar 2 system via BioStar Setting.
c. Backup the original swagger file located in the below path.
- Path> C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\nginx\html\swagger\swaggerApiFile\
d. Overwrite the patch file that named 'swagger.json' file to the above path.
e. Start all services of BioStar 2 system via BioStar Setting.