DE-620 is a USB smart card reader and it is connectable to BioStar 2 or BioStar 1 SW. The manufacture of DE-620 is Dual-i and you should have the DE-620 SDK. There are frequently asked questions about DE-620 integration.
[Pic 1. DE-620 USB Card Reader]
1. Could we read a card from DE-620 via Suprema Integration Options such as BioStar 2 Device SDK, G-SDK, or BioStar 2 API?
It is not possible to read or write a card number with Suprema Solutions because Suprema also refers to the DE-620 SDK.
For the SDK information, please contact Dual-I and download the SDK additionally.
DE-620 information: http://www.duali.com/en/product/reader/desktop-reader/de-620--de-620r/
Download Center(Sign up is required): http://www.duali.com/en/support/downlaod.php
2. We have DE-620 Software Development Kit(SDK) to integrate DE-620 into Suprema System. What is the next step to integrate it with Suprema Integration Options?
You can call the functions of DE-620 SDK into the Suprema Integration Options.
Please refer to the below article to be aware of Suprema System method.
3. What card type does DE-620 support with Suprema Products?
It depends on reading CSN or issuing an Access On Card of BioStar 2 system.
1) CSN Method: MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus, Felica, DESFire
2) Access On Card Method: MIFARE Classic
4. BioStar 2 Software installs USB Agent to connect BioMini USB Fingerprint device and DE-620 USB card reader. Could we use the USB Agent to our integration solution?
No, this is for BioStar 2 Software system. You should have your USB service with referring to DE-620 SDK.