With FaceStation F2, you have the option to modify the icons on the home screen by configuring them on the device itself.
If you are looking for the indication of BioStation A2 or FaceStation 2, please visit the linked article: [BioStar 2] A2 and FaceStation2 Home Screen Configuration
You can choose among 'Normal', 'Logo', and 'Notice'.
- This is the home screen screen provided by Suprema by default.
- The size and position of the items displayed on the screen are fixed.
- You can show an image in the form of a photo as a background.
- Supported formats: JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PPM, TIFF
- Supported size: 800 x 1200
- You can print any text you want on the home screen.
- Maximum output length: Specifications vary depending on the language you want to use.
- It is possible to print up to 104 characters without spaces based on the English alphabet.
- Font size: fixed