Supported Device & Firmware: BioStation 3 v1.1.0 or above
From BioStation 3 v1.1.0 firmware, Suprema supports Thai font for users. To apply Thai font, please follow the guide below.
The following guide is for BioStation 3 v1.1.0. If you need the latest string.rc files for the latest versions, please refer to the linked article; [BioStar 2] Changing the Device Language (Translation)
If you are very new to upgrading the device's resource file, please refer to the Video tutorial.
1. Download the Resource Tool and string.rc file.
- Resource Tool (including BioStaiton 3): RsourceTool_Include_BS3_Resource.zip
- string.rc (for BioStation 3 v1.1.0): BioStation3_v1.1.0_string.zip
2. Open the string.rc file in the Resource Tool and set it as follows.
3. Scroll down to the bottom and remove '//' in front of the number 60000 and change the font name to Thai font name, NotoSansThai-Regular.
4. Click 'Build' then you will get 'BS3_RES_CUSTOM.bin'. Place the 'BS3_RES_CUSTOM.bin' under <C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\resource>.
5. Login BioStar 2 and upgrade the resource file to the device.
- [BioStar 2 > DEVICE > BioStation 3 > Advanced > Display & Settings > Lanuguage]
6. Go to the device's detail page, set the device to support 'Custom' language, and click 'Apply' on the bottom right.
7. After that, you will get the correct user name .