Affected Products & Versions: BioStar 1.91, BioStar 1.92, All V2 devices (BioStation2, BioStation A2, BioStation L2, BioEntry W2)
BioStar 1.92 which supports V2 devices can't properly get the wiegand format after setting the wiegand format of V2 device.
1. Connect V2 devices such as BioStation2 and BioStation A2.
2. Apply Wiegand format for the device.
2-1) If you set ID bit only without any parity bit, the device will read the card in accordance with the wiegand format.
2-2) If you set special wiegand format with parity bit like Corporate1000 35bit card, the device won't read the card in accordance with the wiegand format.
3. Get Wiegand format for the device. (Refresh the page of device setting.)
Use known solution.
Use beta version of BioStar Client if you use Wiegand format. The patch is for BioStar 1.92 only.
1. Download the attachment and unzip the file.
2. Stop BioStar Server in BioStar Server Config.
3. Back up the content of C:\Program Files (x86)\BioStar
4. Apply the patch files in C:\Program Files (x86)\BioStar and overwrite
5. Start the server service with BioStar Server Config.