Event Based Output Issue with 2nd Generation Device in BioStar 1.92
Affected Products & Versions: BioStar 1.91~2, BioStation 2, BioStation A2, BioStation L2, BioEntry W2
Firmware that were released with BioStar 2.4 have some changes that is unsupported in BioStar 1.91 and BioStar 1.92.
If you attempt to use the event based output, the event will appear on the real-time log but no relay will be triggered.
1. Upgrade device firmware to the most recent firmware.
2. Configure a event based output on the Input tab of Device.
3. Trigger the event.
4. Event is recorded on the real-time log but no relay is triggered.
Do not upgrade to the most recent firmware. Use firmware that is a lower version than the ones specified here:
BioStation A2: 1.3.0
BioStation L2: 1.2.2
BioEntry W2: 1.1.2
BioStation 2: 1.4.0
** This solution is for BioStar 1.92 only.
1. Stop BioStar service in BioStar Server Config.
2. Download the attachment.
3. Extract the files.
4. Copy the extracted files.
5. Open C:\Program Files (x86)\BioStar
5. Paste and overwrite the files.
6. Start BioStar service in BioStar Server Config.
Upgrade to BioStar 1.93