Automatic Logout as soon as TA operator tries to log in to BioStar 2
Affected Products & Versions: BioStar 2.x
When an user who is TA operator tries to log in to BioStar 2, he/she will be logged out forcibly. If you login to BioStar 2 as other Operator Level, there is no problem.
1. Try to log in to BioStar 2 as TA operator.
2. As soon as TA operator log in to BioStar 2, he/she will be automatically logged out.
We only have a solution for BioStar 2.4.1. If you have this issue in BioStar 2.4.1, please follow the below instructions.
** Only BioStar 2.4.1 can be applied.
1. Go to the below path.
· C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\nginx
2. Backup the original folder named "html".
3. Download the path file in the below link.
4. Extract the files. You can see a folder named "html".
5. Overwrite new "html" folder to the same path.
6. Check if your issue is resolved.
If you have the same problem with other version, please register a ticket and give the information on specific version. We will provide the patch file.