*This is for any users who are confused on how to view user information correctly on a database using SQL Server Management Studio
- for database backup and restore instruction of BioStar 1, please refer to the link below.
This article will introduce how you can view information on a table that has user information.
1) Open the database and go to "dbo.TB_USER" table under your database name(in this case it's "BioStar")
2) Go to "dbo.TB_USER" and right click, and click on "Select Top 1000 Rows
3) This will only show first 1000 rows of the list, to see the entire list please delete the part "TOP (1000)", and execute it again.
4) You will see the entire list in the Results table
Have a nice day!