There is an issue of BioStar2 v2.4.1 for T&A users&user group.
If you should upgrade your system from the previous version less than v2.4.1 to recent version of Biostar 2 more than 2.4.1, you should consider the below procedure after upgrading progress.
1) Can't update a report for user group
2) Can't see user group to TA menu
How to resolve
1) Stop BioStar2 TA Server only
2) Run MySQLWorkbench and access BioStar2 TA DB
3) Find uguser table and run the query below
select * from uguser;
4) Choose all data of uguser table and delete the rows and then, click [Apply]
5) Confirm the table if the data is properly deleted
6) Run the below query and see systemsetting table
select * from systemsetting;
7) Right click on last_udt_ver_for_user_sync and click [Set Field to NULL] and then, click [Apply]
8) Go to C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\ta\dist\apps\server\models and make a backup file for user.js file
9) Download the user-edited.js file from the below link and modify the file name as user.js
10) Copy the file to C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\ta\dist\apps\server\models
11) Start BioStar2 TA Server
12) Wait till the AC user and TA user are synchronized
To check the status, run the below query.
select count(*) from uguser
The number of data will be increased.
13) Stop Biostar2 TA Server again
14) Go to C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\ta\dist\apps\server\models
15) Delete the user.js file and restore the original user.js file
16) Start BioStar2 TA server