From BioStar 2 v2.7.3, unlimited floor level is supported by BioStar 2 software.
But in current Suprema device firmware is not supported for unlimited floor level. (May, 2019)
According to the capacity difference of devices, 1st generation entry level devices has more strict limitation then 2nd generation devices.
Please refer an article below and check the capacity differences.
- If you generated more floor levels than device capability, devices would lose sync with BioStar 2 server.
- If your device lost sync with Biostar 2 server, then the system would not operate properly.
BioStar 2 (From v2.7.3)
1st Generation Device
2nd Generation Device
Max Floor Level
* Not supported in BioLite Net / BioEntry W / BioEntry Plus
- From BioStar 2 v2.7.3, Access Level and Access Group are supported without limitation.
- Referred article : [BioStar 2] BioStar 2.7.3 Unlimited Access Level and Access Group Supported