From BioStar 2 v2.7.3, the unlimited floor level is supported by BioStar 2 software.
But in the current Suprema device firmware is not supported for unlimited floor level. (May 2019)
According to the capacity difference of devices, 1st generation entry-level devices has more strict limitation then 2nd generation devices.
Please refer to the article below and check the capacity differences.
- If you generated more floor levels than device capability, devices would lose sync with BioStar 2 server.
- If your device lost sync with Biostar 2 server, then the system would not operate properly.
BioStar 2 (From v2.7.3)
1st Generation Device
2nd Generation Device
Max Floor Level
* Not supported in BioLite Net / BioEntry W / BioEntry Plus
- From BioStar 2 v2.7.3, Access Level and Access Group are supported without limitation.
- Referred article: [BioStar 2] BioStar 2.7.3 Unlimited Access Level and Access Group Supported