The anti-tailgating feature is supported from the BioStar 2.7.8 and the latest firmware of Suprema devices. To use this feature, you need to upgrade both BioStar 2 and device firmware over the below versions.
|BioStar 2 SW||v2.7.8|
When you matched both BioStar 2 server and device firmware version, you can configure the anti-tailgating feature in 'Door' and 'Device'.
1. Anti-tailgating at door
On the door configuration page, you can see the anti-tailgating feature as the below. You can configure the anti-tailgating as the exit button or the door sensor.
- If there is an input and the anti-tailgating feature is 'ON,' you can see the Access Denied(Anti-Tailgating) in the Event Log.
- Note: The anti-tailgating feature is supported when the input is on; however, there is no 'Input Detected' log.
- Notice: The anti-tailgating feature does not support alarm and Trigger & Action events for doors.
2. Anti-tailgating on the device
With the supporting firmware version, you can configure the Trigger & Action for devices with the anti-tailgating feature.
- BioStar 2 - Device - (Choose your device) - Advanced - Trigger & Action
- Notice: If you try to re-add the anti-tailgating feature configured device in the lower BioStar 2 version, you need to do a factory reset.