Before BioStar 2.7.10, you could see the first in and last out data only in the T&A report. If you wanted to check the user's all in data, you had to click the 'In' part and see from the pop-up window. However, from BioStar 2.7.10, you can choose the individual report type between 'Check-In/Out Only' and 'All In/Out Punches.'
- This feature is supported only in the 'Individual' report.
1. 'Check-In/Out Only' option
- This is the default option as the former BioStar 2 server.
- You can see the first in data and the last out data in the default report.
- If you want to check all in and out data, you need to click 'In' and 'Out' data from the table.
2. 'All In/Out Punches' option
- When you select this option, you can check all in and out data from the individual report.
- You can see the all in and out data from the top of the report and the summarized data at the bottom.
- When you click 'In' and 'Out' data from the table, you can see the pop-up and edit the punch logs as before.
- Sample pdf and CSV files are attached to this page.