When you can not log in BioStar2 SW without any error message, BioStar2 Server could be stopped at the time.
<How To Analyze>
1. Run Windows Task Manager and confirm if biostar-server.exe is running
2. Go to C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\logs and confirm launcher_YYYY-MM-DD.log to know BioStar2 Server Status
3. See if there is the below log
4. Go to C:\dump and confirm if there is .dmp file.
- The .dmp file is created by BioStar2 Server is stopped by Windows or memory leak.
5. Restart the BioStar2 Server PC and confirm if the problem persists.
6. If the problem persists, please provide BioStar2 all logs and provide the .dmp file to Suprema TS team.
Relevant another Article