BioStar2 indicates an alert to monitor an alarm which is pre-configured [Settings]>[Alert].
How to Configure Alerts
[Alert Configuration of BioStar 2]
[Alert Message of BioStar 2]
[Alert Monitor and Alert Icon of BioStar v2.7.10 or lower version]
From BioStar v2.7.11, Alert list and Alarm Monitor have been improved for better performance of BioStar2 SW.
- Changed icons and phrases
- The lower version than BioStar v2.7.10 indicated the number of alerts. BioStar v2.7.11 or higher version indicates an icon instead of showing the number of alerts.
- The name of "Alarm Monitor" has been changed to "Missed Alarm".
- Changed to indicate only the last 15 alarms out of those that have not been checked in the last 6 months
- For better performance, the list of Missed Alarm only shows the recent not confirmed15 alarms in the last 6 months.
- Changed to indicate all alerts once a user clicks the alert icon.