Affected Products & Versions
If the output signal of the device Trigger & Action is already configured and an operator would like to change one of the signal values from 'Device > Trigger & Action > Output > Signal' and save, the changed signal configuration is not stored correctly.
The operator should 'Select' a signal once again before clicking the 'Apply' button.
[Device > Trigger & Action > Edit Output Signal]
[Change Output Signal Value and Apply]
Follow the route way to configure the right configuration.
A fixed patch will be included in our further version.
1. Remove the output signal.
2. Remove the device Trigger & Action which you configured.
3. Click the 'Apply' button to save.
4. Go to the device Trigger & Action part and set the new Trigger again.
5. Click the 'Apply' button to save and check again.