1. When connecting as an administrator with device and user viewing privileges, only the event log containing both the device ID and user ID is displayed.
2. When setting up some languages, some functions of the TIME ATTENDANCE menu does not work properly.
- Even if a user logs in as an administrator who has a reading permission for the TIME ATTENDANCE menu, only certain screens of the menu are displayed.
- PDF export for daily reports does not work properly.
- PDF export of the individual reports updated by selecting the ‘All Punches’ option does not work properly.
- Unable to output some selection items on the Rule setting page.
3. Some TA reports are only displayed in portrait format from print preview screen when exporting to PDF.
4. In the environment using MS SQL Server database, after importing users when the user ID type is set to Number, the user list cannot be displayed correctly.
5. When importing a CSV file without the mobile credential column, the result pop-up message does not show.
6. When migrating from BioStar 1.x to BioStar 2.x, the existing users and user groups of BioStar 2 are not deleted.
7. In the environment using MS SQL Server database, the automated emails of Working Alarm Time Report are sent only once a week even if setting to send more than twice a week.
8. The individual report does not work as the column setting of the saved filter.
9. Even if connecting as an administrator with only devices, users, doors, and elevators reading permissions, the real-time logs and alarms of objects for which the administrator has no permission are shown.
10. Fixed to not access cache memory simultaneously.
11. When using personal information DB encryption, card authentication fails if an administrator sets to use server matching.
12. Users are not synchronized to the TIME ATTENDANCE menu intermittently.
13. BioStar 2 cannot be upgraded when installed using MS SQL Windows authentication.