Dear Valued Partners of Suprema,
A new G-SDK v1.1.0 has been released recently with some new features and bug fixes.
- The master gateway is supported. ConnectMaster, Tenant, Gateway, and Login APIs are added to support the master gateway. For the differences between the master gateway and the device gateway, refer to the API overview.
- RS485 and Wiegand slave devices are supported.
- The client SDK for C++ is added.
- The device and event filters do not work in SubscribeRealtimeLog.
- DisconnectAll returns an error sometimes even after disconnecting devices successfully.
Please visit G-SDK Github page and download the new version.