Affected Products & Versions
- BioStar 2 SW
- v2.8.0 ~ v2.8.6
- BioStar 2's Automatic User Synchronization mode reverts to 'All Devices' after restarting BioStar services.
- Patch for BioStar v2.8.4 is linked in this article.
- If you need a patch for other versions, please contact the Suprema Tech Support team.
- Suprema will fix the issue in BioStar v2.8.7 standard release. (Estimated release date: October 2020)
<How to apply the patch>
1. Stop all BioStar 2 services on BioStar Setting.
2. Go to <C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)> and make backups of original 'biostar2-webapp' and 'biostar-server'.
3. Download the patch file from the link below and unzip it.
AutomaticUserSync_Patch.zip - http://gofile.me/471Oh/reRbKlFg5
4. Copy and paste patch files under <C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)>.
5. Start all BioStar 2 services and check whether the issue persists or not.