If you use BioStar 2 Local API Server, you should check versions BioStar 2 and BioStar 2 Local API Server.
Please refer to the below table and match BioStar 2 Local API Server version in accordance with your BioStar 2 server.
|Version||BioStar 2||BioStar 2 Local API Server|
|v2.3.0 ~ v188.8.131.523||v184.108.40.206 (v1*)|
|v2.4.1 ~ v220.127.116.11||v2.4.1|
|v2.5.0 ~ v18.104.22.168||v22.214.171.124|
|v126.96.36.199 ~ v188.8.131.52||v184.108.40.206 ~ v220.127.116.11|
|v18.104.22.168 ~||v22.214.171.124 (the latest version)|
- If you operate BioStar 2 v2.7.10 or higher version, please use BioStar2 New Local API, NOT BioStar 2 Local API Server. BioStar 2 Local API Server has been discontinued and we are not going to support further feature or fix bugs.
- Relevant articles: [BioStar 2 API] New API in BioStar 2.7.10
[BioStar 2 API] The difference BioStar 2 Local API Server and BioStar 2 New Local API
- If you use BioStar 2 New Local API, you do not need to check BioStar 2 API version separately. Because both versions are the same.
- *: For more information about BioStar 2 Local API Server V1 and V2, please refer to the below relevant article.
- Relevant article: [BioStar 2 API] What differences between BioStar 2 API version 1(V1 API) and BioStar 2 API version 2(V2 API)?