Dear Valued Partners,
BioStar 2 v2.8.8 is now available from our website. (Download)
Please check the below and keep to use the latest version of BioStar 2.
BioStar 2 v2.8.7 has a critical bug in the TA function, therefore BioStar 2 v2.8.7 release has been canceled.
To fix the bug quickly, BioStar v2.8.8 has been released with new features.
If you are using BioStar 2 v2.8.7, please upgrade to BioStar 2 v2.8.8.
New Features & Improvements
1. Supports batch registration of Visual Face using CSV import. (Relevant article)
2. Improvement of the thermal camera relevant functions (Relevant article)
- The temperature indicator was added to notification emails.
- A thermal inspection report has been added for monitoring.
3. When using the Automatic User Synchronization option in 'Specific Device', the server will limit the retry attempt to three times for failed transfers.
4. BioStar 2 performance improvements
- Improved CSV import speed.
- Reduced slowdown due to database load.
- Improved screen loading and inquiry speed for users, device, doors, and monitoring menus.
- Improved card inquiry speed.
- Improved login speed through changes in the frequency by changing the period of the log inquiry when entering the dashboard to weekly.
5. Improvements on BioStar 2 New Local API 2.8.7
- The problem of missing parameter size check logic when the period option is set as between while calling a User API query has been improved.
- Stabilization of the Swagger API.
- The problem that the status value was displayed abnormally when viewing a user card using GET /api/cards has been improved.
6. Changed db-converter to run in the background when installing BioStar 2.
7. Improved to check whether the encryption key matches when logging and show an error message if there is a mismatch.
8. Improved the logic confirming database connection upon installing BioStar 2.
9. Support of user synchronization exceptions in the Active Directory.
10. Changed to not display login permission in the logs.
11. Changed temperature column not to be a default column for event logs and re-time logs.
12. Visual Face Mobile Enrollment email content had been improved. (Relevant article)
1. [Regarding to Manual Transfer Users To Device] Cannot transfer Visual Face Template to FaceStation F2 while user A has Face template of FaceStation 2/FaceLite and User B has Visual Face Template of FaceStation F2. There is not any error message. The transferred user B of FaceStation F2 won't have Visual Face information.
- Please contact Suprema team if you need to have a patch file for that. This issue will solve to BioStar v2.8.9 which will be released in a few weeks.
- Please note that it will not occur while BioStar 2 uses [Automatic User Synchronization]. If you are using [Automatic User Synchronization Option], it would be OK.
(Example Scenario for the issue progress)
* Main bug fixes are mentioned in below. Please check attached revision note to find left items.
1. Event logs from slave devices could not be viewed after applying an event filter.
2. When Mobile Access Cards were issued using CSV import while Personal Information DB Encryption was in use, if there was a duplicate card ID within the unassigned CSN card list, an error occurred.
3. Even though Mobile Access had not been set to be used, Mobile Access was able to be registered using CSV Import.
4. When the server restarted, Automatic User Synchronization settings were changed to the default values. (Relevant article)
5. If an image log file path was changed while using Personal Information DB Encryption, the image log files in the changed path was not encrypted.
6. When migration was conducted using the BioStar 1.x to BioStar 2.x Migration Tool, the cards of some users were missing.
7. When using the Automatic User Synchronization option in 'Specific Devices', the user data was deleted due to synchronization errors.
8. When using the Automatic User Synchronization option in 'Specific Devices', data of users who registered visual faces were not synchronized.
9. Errors in the TIME ATTENDANCE menu
- Punch Log History was not able to be modified.
- The infinite loading occurred when updating Individual Report.