Dear Valued Partners of Suprema,
A new official BioStar 2 Device SDK 2.7.2(184.108.40.206) has been released recently with some bug fixes.
SDK Release notes list
1. You can select either Card ID or User ID for Wiegand output setting.
1. File log output structure of internal SDK has been changed.
Before, it used to write a file from each event processing thread, but now there's a separate file writing thread.
It leads to improve the speed of event processing.
2. When enrolling multiple face users to FaceStation F2,
Fixed an issue that could cause the BS_SDK_ERROR_NO_FACE_CREDENTIAL(-759) error.
3. Fixed an issue where the callback may not work intermittently when the device is disconnected
4. There were fixes for stabilizing the code inside the SDK.