As in the attached video, if an attempt to access the Time Card is repeated in some types of T&A reports, the TimeCard page cannot be printed from the second attempt.
Issue Reproduction Sample
- Create Individual Summary Report.
- Check data by accessing the Time Card.
- Return to the Individual Summary report status through the back button.
- If you try to access the Time Card again, it does not work.
We update the patch based on BioStar 2.8.8 and 2.8.9 for a temporary solution for our customers.
Customers using the previous BioStar 2 version should upgrade the server according to the patch version they want to use and then apply the patch.
For BioStar 2.8.8
For BioStar 2.8.9
1) Confirm that it is BioStar 2.8.8 or 2.8.9.
2) Turn on BioStar Setting to stop all services.
3) Back up report_base.html located in <C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\ta\dist\apps\server\public\dist\views>.
4) Apply the downloaded patch file to the same location.
5) Start all services in BioStar Setting.
6) Log in to BioStar 2 and check if the issue is reproduced.