This issue occurs when the default hash key is incorrectly exchanged between BioStar 2 and N2. Both FW and SW will be improved for this issue.
In BioStar 2, this issue was corrected in v2.8.9, but with respect to N2, beta FW will be delivered as it will be reflected in the next FW release.
To solve this issue, please follow the steps below to reset your device.
1. Disconnect the N2 from which the issue occurred with the current BioStar 2.
2. Install BioStar 2 v2.8.9 on another PC and connect the N2 with the issue.
To exchange the relevant key information, please connect the problematic N2 connect to another BioStar 2.
3. After connecting the device, upgrade to Beta FW.
- Beta FW> 20201125_beta
4. Activate the 'Secure Communication with device' option in 'BioStar 2> Settings> SECURITY'.
5. After entering the device menu as an Admin from the device, proceed to Factory Default.
6. Disable the 'Secure Communication with device' option in 'BioStar 2> Settings> SECURITY'.
7. Attempt to disable 'BioStar 2> DEVICE> Secure tamper option
8. When the Secure tamper option is turned off, connect to the original BioStar 2 server.