Dear Valued Partners,
A new BioStar 2 Device SDK 2.8.2(V126.96.36.199) has been released recently.
SDK Release notes list
1. On devices that support Ver.3 (GDPR supported), the following functions have been added to read USB files.
The functions below are applicable if you have previously called the BS2_SetDataEncryptKey function to change the device's user information encryption key.
The newly added key parameter can be used to specify the key that was set in the past.
2. Barcode bypass functionality has been added to allow barcode to be subscribed from devices with barcode scan enabled.
3. Barcode bypass functionality has been added to allow barcode to be subscribed from devices with barcode scan enabled.
4. It has been modified to specify the byte order of the Smartcard.
5. The system support information for the Smartcard byte order, Treat as CSN functionality has been updated.
1. libxml2 library dependency removed from SDK.
2. The USB file read function has been modified internally to support Ver.3 (GDPR supported).
The functions below are applicable if you have never changed the device's user information encryption key by calling the BS2_SetDataEncryptKey function in the past.
The functions below are obtained by decrypting the encryption information to the default key value.
The user can invoke the function the same as before
3. The following two APIs for connecting USB have been
The context can then be used by calling BS2_AllocateContext to pass on the generated object.
4. Fix the problem that the device connection is disconnected in case of a simple communication error in SSL connection mode.